Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:34:57 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Voting By Absentee Ballot - Get One In The Mail or Drop In At The Office
« previous next »
: [1]
: Voting By Absentee Ballot - Get One In The Mail or Drop In At The Office  ( 3185 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 16, 2010, 11:03:44 AM »

Hi all,

Well, getting near that time again where you will be able to vote by Absentee Ballot on Austrailian Ballot Items.  If you are going to be away or are a shut in, just e-mail the Town Office at: 

fairfaxvttco@yahoo.com

Or you can call the office at:

849-6111

You can actually go down when the office is open and vote right there at the office.  You will not however be able to bring home a ballot for someone other than yourself.  They have to mail it.  You can bring it back in however - Thats the rules

Henry Raymond
roadkill
: 80

« #1 : February 16, 2010, 06:36:00 PM »

Thats interesting Henry, I am going to have to call or go to the Towns Clerk office tomorrow.

Can you only vote on the Articles to be voted on by Australlian ballet???  What about the other Articles (like Article 7).

If you cannot vote on this Article any other way than attending Town Meeting, ( Not by absentee ballet ) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Have to look into this, Town clerk, Secretary of State?????????????

: [1]  
« previous next »
: