Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 06:27:26 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Burglary in Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Burglary in Fairfax  ( 3468 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : February 16, 2010, 12:26:51 PM »

FRANKLIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
PRESS RELEASE

TYPE OF INCIDENT: Burglary 
OFFICER:    Thompson
DATE OF INCIDENT: 07/30/09-2/13/10   
TIME OF INCIDENT:       
LOCATION OF INCIDENT:  Cherrierville Rd Fairfax

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
On 2/12/10 at approximately 1751 hrs, while on patrol in the town of Fairfax I responded to a residence in Fairfax for the report of a burglary.  Complaint advised that copper was removed from a home that was vacant and currently on the market to be sold.  Forced entry was made into the residence through a downstairs door.  Once inside suspect(s) proceeded into the boiler room and commenced cutting all copper piping from the room. Anyone with any information regarding this offense is urged to contact the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Thompson (524-2121).  The office also advises that individuals with houses on the market check the residences periodically and be aware of suspicious vehicles in the area of listed residences.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: