Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 04:17:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Article 7
« previous next »
: [1]
: Article 7  ( 2033 )
katrinaantonovich
: 162

« : February 24, 2010, 09:01:42 AM »

I wanted to give an update on Article 7, I've been waiting for people to get back to me with information, so I apologize for the delay. I'm still waiting for one piece on information, the gentleman who has it has been on vacation until today.

At this time, Article 7 is not asking for any taxpayer contribution. A yes vote would help us show community support to help us win additional grants.

There was not an amount originally included so it can not be amended from the floor for an amount per Vermont state voting rules.

As of right now, costs to maintain the facilities are less than what we pay for port-a-lets each year.

On last thing, I was really hurt by recent comments on here, both regarding my position as rec director and personal attacks against me; if you have specific questions you want answered regarding the rec department e-mail fairfaxparksandrec@yahoo.com , call 849-2641  or post them and I will get answers but please keep it to an informative nature and think about how comments on this forum really can have a profound effect on the readers.

Katrina
: [1]  
« previous next »
: