Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 10:28:15 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Funeral Service For Nancy Brown
« previous next »
: [1]
: Funeral Service For Nancy Brown  ( 2199 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 10, 2006, 09:45:36 PM »

NANCY JEAN BROWN
ST. ALBANS - A Service of Worship and Thanksgiving for Nancy Jean Brown, who passed away on March 26, 2006, was held on Saturday, April 8, 2006, at 2 p.m. in the First Congregational Church with the Reverend Judy Steger Kennedy officiating. Organist and vocalist was Mary Jo Gillilan.

Words of remembrance were shared by Nancy’s husband, Dick; son, Jeff; grandson, Hunter; and granddaughter, Grace.

In attendance was representation from nursing staff, laboratory, administration, and board of directors at Northwestern Medical Center, the Red Hat Society, Franklin County United Way, former superintendents and principals of the Franklin West Supervisory Union, current and former teachers and school board members, and former students at Bellows Free Academy in Fairfax, Sheldon Schools, Bellows Free Academy in St. Albans, Northside Baptist Church, Champlain Chevrolet in Enosburg, and Vermont Gas Systems.

Following the service a reception for family and friends was held at the home of Fred and Betty Anderson.

The Heald Funeral assisted the family with arrangements.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: