Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:20:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Somebody Must Recognize This Unique Jacket
« previous next »
: [1]
: Somebody Must Recognize This Unique Jacket  ( 2551 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 24, 2010, 08:48:43 AM »

Surveillance Video from the Swanton Rexall Robbery - Kind of a unique jacket:

Police are investigating two incidents in Swanton that happened at the same time Tuesday.

At around 2:30 p.m., 911 got a call that Missisquoi Valley Union High School was going to blow up, but nothing happened at the school.

At the same time a man walked into the Swanton Rexall on Merchants Row, said he had a gun and demanded oxycontin. He never showed the gun. The robber made off with an undetermined amount of oxycontin.

Police are still trying to determine if the two incidents are related since they happened at the same time.

The suspect in the robbery is described as a white man, 30-35 years old. He is about 6' tall and 220 pounds. He was wearing a black and white checkered jacket with a dark gray hood, a black baseball cap and dark sunglasses.

If you recognize the suspect call Swanton Village Police at 802-868-4100.

« : March 24, 2010, 08:50:56 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: