Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:22:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  finally back home
« previous next »
: [1]
: finally back home  ( 3158 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : May 18, 2010, 03:44:37 PM »

It is very good to be back at home in the district now that the legislature has adjourned and budget/revenue questions have been answered. As I've written before, the most productive time of year for me as your state representative is when I am home from Montpelier and can focus on issues of concern to constituents in both communities within the district, Fairfax and Georgia.

If you are having difficulty with our state government, or if you simply have a question about the way things run, feel free to contact me at cbranagan@leg.state.vt.us  or post your question here on Henry's site. I'll do what I can to help you.

Rep.  Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House  of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: