Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:14:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Never Picked Up A Snow Shovel & My Driveway Is All Clear
« previous next »
: [1]
: Never Picked Up A Snow Shovel & My Driveway Is All Clear  ( 2804 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 29, 2010, 08:03:39 AM »

Temperatures predicted to be near 80 Saturday, so decided I would let mother nature take its course
By afternoon with temperatures in the 50s a lot had melted - This morning the black top is clear

Looking up the road toward's Mary Kays and my sister's house - Sure looks like winter

The big old willow looks kind of sad - Not the best choice for a tree - Grows fast, but not too sturdy

Henry Raymond
special ED

« #1 : April 29, 2010, 05:51:51 PM »

look at that puddle of slush just waiting to be splashed on someone
Kathleen
: 167

« #2 : April 30, 2010, 11:19:04 AM »

Sometimes procrastination is definitely a good thing -- like when you still have your snow shovel propped up next to your apartment door!  Wednesday morning I had to unhook my screen from my screen door, grab my shovel and inch by inch try to dig my way out my door after the roof full of heavy wet snow slid down during the night right on my stoop so that I couldn't open my door.  Fighting to get out my door at 6:00 in the morning is not my idea of the best way to start my day; but thank God I still hadn't put my shovel away yet!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: