Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:51:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Youth Run in the YAM Scram
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Youth Run in the YAM Scram  ( 2832 )
cakelady
: 43

« : May 29, 2010, 07:25:04 PM »

Today, 68 elementary students from BFA Fairfax participated in the YAM Scram in Burlington. We are the only school/organization that brings such a large group to this event each year. Our team name is BFA Magic (Now you see us, now you don't!) I am so very proud of the effort and attitude of each runner! The kids have been training for five weeks with coaches Jill Nye-McKeown, Jenn Gomo, Amy Black, myself and many wonderful parent volunteers. Our team represented Fairfax very positively. Thank you to the other coaches, volunteers, parents, BFA administration for supporting this program, and especially the kids. Great job BFA Magic!
Yvonne Eastman
: [1]  
« previous next »
: