Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:45:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Big Truck Thanks
« previous next »
: [1]
: Big Truck Thanks  ( 4038 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : June 03, 2010, 08:32:52 AM »

Big Truck Thanks
Big Truck Day thanks go out to
SD Ireland, All-Cycle, Tomra Recycling, Dave McNall, Vermont State Police, Harrison Redi-Mix, Fairfax Rescue, BFA-Fairfax, CVPS, Fairfax Fire Department, Hood Industries, Anthony Cain and Family, Burlington International Airport, Franklin-Grand Isle County Bookmobile, Swanson’s Farm and Nursery, Feerick Fence, Rainville’s Collision and Repair, BFA-Fairfax Bus Garage, Claude Rainville, Fairpoint Communications, Premier Paving, Lamoille Valley Transportation,  Pigeon Brothers Excavating and U-Ken-Do Ballooning.

Hannah Cargill, Alec Duling, Karen Hebert, Van Lantagne, and Andi Elledge worked as members of the hot air balloon crew. John Seaman, Olivia Redding, and Francesca Parisi scooped ice cream to many from an anonymous donor. Megan Feerick tattooed trucks and cars onto happy kids. Mike Brown, BFA-Fairfax Athletic Director, scheduled all baseball and softball practices and games around Big Truck Day and made the outfield available to Success By Six, making the walk-through hot air balloon possible.

It was a great event for families to attend on a beautiful day. It all came together so well because of the generosity of those above and many more behind the scenes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 03, 2010, 08:46:09 AM »

For those of you who may have missed Mike Cain's photos of the event, click on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/forum/index.php?topic=8984.0

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: