Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:16:09 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Nothing Like A Native Vermont Strawberry - Thanks MK
« previous next »
: [1]
: Nothing Like A Native Vermont Strawberry - Thanks MK  ( 2229 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 07, 2010, 08:33:53 AM »

The other day daughter Mary Kay went to Costco and picked up a flat of absolutely enormous California strawberries.  They look great, but in order to eat them you had to roll them in sugar.

Yesterday, she went to Tafts Corners and on her way home stopped at The Adams Farm in Williston and came over last night with a nice big basket of fresh, juicy, native strawberries.  There is absolutely no comparison.  I wasn't aware that native strawberries were available this early, but apparently they are.  These were not terribly large, but sure sweet, juicy and delicious - Thanks MK

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : June 07, 2010, 01:57:22 PM »

Glad you enjoyed them!  I knew if Rich and I had them in the house for the night they would have never made it to your house they were SOOOO delicious!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: