Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:53:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  If You Got Caught In A Shower - There Is Today & Friday
« previous next »
: [1]
: If You Got Caught In A Shower - There Is Today & Friday  ( 2153 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 09, 2010, 07:48:09 AM »

Saw a few people attempting to mow their lawns yesterday, only to get caught in a heavy windy shower around 3 p.m.  Looks like it will be clear today and again on Friday.

There were no frosts last night, although it got a bit cool.  Didn't set my memory on my thermometer, so don't know how cool it did get.

Went through town several times yesterday and didn't find things bad at all.  Met some very courteous people on Maple Street at the bridge and motioned me on through while they waited on the other side.

They had traffic cones set up at the exit to Maple Street to 104 so people would not cut the corner as someone mentioned on the first day of the detour.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: