Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 05:29:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 9/12/10 BFA Football
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 9/12/10 BFA Football  ( 3864 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : September 11, 2010, 10:18:57 PM »

Sunday September 12, 2010
Picture of the Day

I did some other stuff today, but made a stop at the BFA game in time for the final minute. The Mill River QB was trying a pass play but was sacked. Seconds after I snapped this picture a couple more BFA defenders made contact with the QB and brought him down HARD. I think he got hurt on the play because he got up slow. A couple plays later he got sacked again and fumbled, and it was a while before he got up. Not sure what was with the Mill River player laying down on the right.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
gkmcnall
: 130

« #1 : September 12, 2010, 06:25:11 AM »

BFA is stepping up the defense.  The player on the right was blocked.  The boys played hard and it was a great day for Fairfax football.  Youth teams (7/8 and 5/6) are 2-0, which has never happened. Bullets are 1-0 in Divsion III play, 1-1 overall.  We thank the community for supporting Fairfax football.
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #2 : September 14, 2010, 07:40:49 PM »

It's awesome to see our program doing this well after losing a lot of Seniors last year.  I hope this keeps up through the season maybe have a repeat of last year!! or even better bring home a championship

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
: [1]  
« previous next »
: