Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 12:46:51 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Congratulations Two River Farm & Wimble Bros
« previous next »
: [1]
: Congratulations Two River Farm & Wimble Bros  ( 3947 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 07, 2010, 09:05:40 AM »

Both the Two River Farm & Wimble Bros Farm have received The 2010 Dairies of Distinction Awards.

The Two River Farm is owned by The McNalls on McNall Road.  I do need some help though with just where The Wimble Bros Farm is located.

There is a supplement to The St. Albans Messenger this weekend that identifies all the farms in Franklin County that received the award.

Henry Raymond
7F30
: 47

« #1 : November 07, 2010, 10:38:33 AM »

The Wimble farm is on the Georgia side of Georgia Mtn.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : November 08, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »

You go over the Georgia High Bridge and take a left and head up the mountain.  Congratulations to both Farms!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« #3 : November 08, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »

Congratulations to Two River Farm and Wimble Brothers Farm. 
Other farms in our legislative district winning this important award are:
*the Longe Farm, on route 7 north of the village in Georgia
*the Marshall Farm, just north of the school in the center of town in Georgia
*Ballard Acres, on Ballard Road in Georgia 

Rep. Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
Dick Brown
: 414

« #4 : November 08, 2010, 07:09:18 PM »

Congrats to all the past winners and especially to the current ones. 
What a legacy Raymond McNall helped to initiate when he started the Two Rivers Farm ( although I don't believe he was responsible for naming it that )....Ralph & Pat made it a successful ,modern Dairy farm with their innovative ideas and work ethic , and Glenn & David have kept it up since it was passed on. It's even more impressive when one thinks how important the entire family's time-consuming contributions to Fairfax have been ( currently and in the past ) while they were building their Dairy's reputation.   Proud to know all of them and to call them friends !!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: