Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
August 07, 2024, 04:14:05 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Annual J&L Hardware Contest
« previous next »
: [1]
: Annual J&L Hardware Contest  ( 2663 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : December 04, 2010, 12:11:43 PM »

J&L Hardware are having their annual guessing game and drawing. Guess how many Lindt chocolates are in the glass jar and you can win the big tool set and the contents in the big box. There is a lot of painting supplies in the box, brushes, painters tape, and other accessories, even a resperator. There is also a J&L sweatshirt and cap. Total prize package is worth about $440. There is a list of all the stuff posted next to the box. Second prize is the glass jar and all the Lindt chocolates.
Just put you name and phone number on the piece of paper, AND YOUR GUESS  OF THE # OF CHOCOLATES.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: