Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 08:38:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Last Footing To Be Poured Tomorrow On River Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Last Footing To Be Poured Tomorrow On River Road  ( 2838 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 20, 2006, 10:57:57 AM »

A close up of the reinforcement bars in the footing can be seen above as the forms are being installed and should be ready for the concrete tomorrow, September 21, 2006.  Notice the backfilling around the culvert in the back to prevent water from coming into the work area.

The old culvert you see in between the footings is being used to divert the water so the forms can be installed.  The water as you can see is flowing above where the men are working to install the forms.  The second old culvert was used where there is a temporary road in the foreground.

Don Pigeon can barely be seen as he stands in front of the culvert where he is placing sand bags to seal off the water from leaking around the old culvert.  The work being done by Fairfax Town with the equipment and manpower should take care of the percentage required to be paid by the town for this project.
[/b]
« : September 20, 2006, 10:59:43 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : September 21, 2006, 03:48:10 PM »

Henry,

That rebar looks green. Is it coated?
Also, where is the hardhats????

Mike
: [1]  
« previous next »