Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:28:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Greetings
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greetings  ( 2727 )
Dick Brown
: 414

« : January 01, 2011, 09:04:24 AM »

Henry     Happy New Year to you and your family.....and to the many who post on your forum.  It's climbing towards 70* in Dade City , with an expected high of 77*....Jeff is looking out at 24* near Chicago and it's -2 below in Cody ,Wyoming....enough snow & cold yet , Suzy ???  Hope that this is a better year for all of us.....bless us all , we sure need it.   
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : January 01, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »

Dick, it's only MINUS 17 here with the wind chill this morning at 9 AM.  I shoveled a bit already this morning, and it really didn't feel that bad, but I sure wouldn't like to be stranded in this cold! 

New Year's Day:  with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -15.
Tonight:, mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. Wind chill values as low as -20.
Sunday:  Wind chill values as low as -20.
Sunday Night: . Wind chill values as low as -10.

Monday I think the high is supposed to be one degree.  It's gonna be a heat wave!!!!  I'll keep my block heater plugged in at night until then...

Wishing you, and all of Fairfax a Happy New Year!  Let's hope 2011 blows 2010 out of the water with massive amounts of joy, happiness, love, friendship, health and wealth to all of you!

Suzy
: [1]  
« previous next »
: