Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:26:08 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jeffersonville Bridge Closed This Morning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jeffersonville Bridge Closed This Morning  ( 2298 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 20, 2011, 07:52:40 AM »

This is not the wrong-way bridge, but the one where you take a left just the other side of Jeffersonville to go to Bakersfield:

An alert for commuters in Lamoille County this morning. The bridge at the intersection of Route 108 and Route 15 in Jeffersonville is closed to through traffic.

Cambridge Fire officials say the trailer of a logging truck detached from the cab and is blocking the roadway. Motorists are being detoured up Route 109 or onto the Hogback Road.

Crews are on scene but at this point it's not clear when the bridge will reopen.

Click on the link below for updates:

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=13874591

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : January 20, 2011, 11:17:03 AM »

Rumor has it that the bridge was back open a couple hours ago :)

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
: [1]  
« previous next »
: