Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 10:03:54 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Have You Tried Registering On My Forum & Been Rejected??
« previous next »
: [1]
: Have You Tried Registering On My Forum & Been Rejected??  ( 1820 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 05, 2011, 09:39:57 AM »

I have to personally approve every single registration before people can post on my forum.  Only about 1 in 20 are legitimate registrations and I try to screen them, without always writing a note, however, as some of you know, I reject some of you in error.  It would be helpful, if you don't have a familiar name or e-mail provider, if you send me a message when you do register.  I cannot let just anyone register, as some of the people trying to register do not have the best of intentions when they try to join the forum.

Henry Raymond
Justice
: 4

« #1 : February 05, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »

Thank-you Henry for your swift help and it is a pleasure to be a member of your forum.

Respectfully,
Justice
: [1]  
« previous next »
: