Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 08:17:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Fairfax is truly very fortunate
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax is truly very fortunate  ( 2899 )
Sue W.
: 167

« : February 18, 2011, 05:51:15 PM »

I have been reading with great interest the forum about the full day kindergarten issue.  It is great that the issue can be discussed here.

I am not a Fairfax resident, but both of my children attended high school in Fairfax, but am grateful to be allowed on this forum.   Your town is very fortunate to have Henry & his web site to keep in formed and discuss issues in your community.  I am very envious.  I wish our town (Georgia) had a Henry & his forum!  Thank you, Henry! 
slpott
: 457

« #1 : February 18, 2011, 11:32:02 PM »

We love Henry and from what I hear from some of the older kids at school, he is somewhat of a celebrity. They talk about "he did you see what was on the forum today". I thought that was pretty cool that even the kids like it. THANK YOU HENRY.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: