Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 05:39:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FAIRFAX HISTORICAL SOCIETY MEETING POSTPONED
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAIRFAX HISTORICAL SOCIETY MEETING POSTPONED  ( 1452 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : March 05, 2011, 11:46:21 PM »

After seeing the Winter Storm Warnings and cusulting with society members, the Fairfax Historical Society Meeting scheduled for Sunday March 6th at 6:30 has been POSTPONED until next Sunday March 13th at 6:30pm in the Fairfax Community Library.

From the looks of the snowfall prediction map on WCAX, all of Franklin County is in the 8-16 inches area. Usually we are on the edge of a lesser amount, like 4-8 inches, and the higher amount that encompasses Fletcher and Cambridge, like 12-16 inches. As you can see below, this time we are in the solid purple color.

At his time, I want to thank everyone for playing our "What Is It?" game. I apologize, but I still will not post the correct answers until after the meeting next week. I am hoping to get some pictures of items that people bring in and I will post those the following week.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: