Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:32:04 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Our First Snow Of The Season
« previous next »
: [1]
: Our First Snow Of The Season  ( 2459 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 21, 2006, 09:08:30 AM »

Hi All,

Heavy wet snow fell last night knocking branches on power lines and causing power outages.  In addition to that about 6:45 had thunder & lightening -- Weird, Really Weird!!!

Satellite Reception was also knocked out as heavy wet snow mounted on the satellite dish.  Note the ladder leaning near mine -- I had to go out twice to remove the snow to restore reception

Much of the snow has melted, but as you can see, the leaves on my maple in the front yard have hardly started to fall - Also my hanging baskets may have had it hanging near my front step

And Bob Sweet has a lot of corn to pick yet in the back yard

The last picture was sent to me by our neighbor who had planned to leave next week for Florida.  The photo is of their car as its sits packed for the trip South.  Apparently a slight change in plans, her note said they would be leaving early tomorrow morning -- What I think she means is, "We're Outta Here."
[/b]
« : October 21, 2006, 07:15:20 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: