Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:27:34 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  This Is The Earliest My Lawn Has Ever Been Mowed
« previous next »
: [1]
: This Is The Earliest My Lawn Has Ever Been Mowed  ( 2615 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 01, 2011, 03:19:52 PM »

The rains last week started the grass growing and to the best of my knowledge this is the earliest that my lawn has ever been mowed.  Offered Mary Kay to go down to The Country Pantry Diner for Brunch, but she decided she would mow the lawn instead.  Part of it is still too wet even to pick up the sticks under the willow tree in the background, but I suspect before the end of next week, the whole thing will have been mowed and there will be no standing water.

« : May 01, 2011, 04:56:06 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : May 01, 2011, 05:11:27 PM »

Mowed mine yesterday(Saturday).

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : May 02, 2011, 10:31:56 AM »

Still standing water in the back of my yard (behind the Willow Tree) With the raining they are calling for this week, not so sure I will be able to get on it this week.  Crossing fingers the weather man is wrong :-) ~MK

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: