Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:35:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Green-Up Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Green-Up Day  ( 1772 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 05, 2011, 09:48:53 AM »

My daughter had to make a trip to Jeffersonville and she tells me the kids are out greening up with big smiles and waves as she went by them.  Its raining up here, so it is not the greatest day to green-up.

I know that on Saturday some of the adults used to go out and Al Daniels used to head that up.  Now that Al isn't at the school anymore, don't know if they will be doing that this year.

I like to go out and take photos of the kids, but have to be cautious about doing that as not everyone is in favor of that and my phone might start ringing with complaints.

Bottom line you have got to admire these kids for going out and doing this on a day like this -

Happy Green-Up Day

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: