Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:19:00 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FAIRFAX PARKS & RECREATION LOOKING FOR YOUR INPUT
« previous next »
: [1]
: FAIRFAX PARKS & RECREATION LOOKING FOR YOUR INPUT  ( 1827 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 08, 2006, 07:13:48 PM »

FAIRFAX PARKS & RECREATION LOOKING FOR YOUR INPUT

Greetings Fairfax residents,
The Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department has come to an evolution point where we are shifting gears from the all construction effort of the Fairfax Community Park and Recreation Path, to have greater orientation toward the developing and facilitating recreation programming.  We are looking to continue supporting and serving as a resource of information on the existing community sports programs, but now, we would like to create and add recreation programming choices for the entire community.

The Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department is developing a Recreation Programming Committee to provide input, ideas and facilitators for recreation programs for the entire community.  We will be starting out small, but we hope to provide health and recreation programs for seniors, couples, families, teens and children.   WE WANT YOU to participate on this new committee to help us develop programs in Fairfax, meeting your needs and desires.

The first "exploratory" committee meeting will be Wednesday November 15th in BFA Fairfax room #408 at 6:30 p.m..  This meeting will be for anyone wanting to be on this committee (most likely to meet 4 times a year), and for anyone with ideas to share that they may be interested in facilitating.   This is open to the entire community.  If you cannot make the meeting but have something to share, feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you,

Carol Lizotte
Fairfax Parks & Recreation Director

Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Fairfax
P.O. Box 27
Fairfax VT 05454
(802) 849-9200 ext. 2025
cal100@educert.com

« : November 08, 2006, 07:18:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]