Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:21:00 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Education Association Celebrates Support Staff
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Education Association Celebrates Support Staff  ( 1963 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 10, 2006, 06:02:03 PM »

Fairfax Education Association Celebrates Support Staff
During American Education Week
November 12-18

During the National Education Association’s (NEA’s) 85th annual American Education Week, the students and faculty at Bellows Free Academy will be recognizing and honoring our support staff.  These outstanding people are often called on, sometimes at a moment’s notice, to step into a teacher’s classroom and carry on the important work of educating the Fairfax students, or add to their educational day in very important and often unrecognized ways.

American Education Week’s theme is “Great Public Schools: A Basic Right and Our Responsibility”.  The theme represents NEA’s vision of calling upon all Americans to do their part in making public schools great for every child so they can grow and achieve in the 21st century.

Members of the Fairfax Education Association send our heartfelt thanks to all the people who make BFA a great place to learn and grow.  These include but are not limited to, custodians, substitutes, administrative assistants, instructional assistants, and bus drivers. 

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: