Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:35:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Turned The Heat On Last Night
« previous next »
: [1]
: Turned The Heat On Last Night  ( 3160 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 03, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »

Very interesting winter, spring & summer.  Had the air conditioner going on prior to yesterday.  Last night I decided it was a bit cool here in the house so turned on the heat.  My, it sure felt good.

It is actually only the third of June and I have to admit that up here where I live in this Frost Pocket, there has been many a frost at this time over the years.  I well remember when I used to have a garden and get home around midnight and cover my tender plants.  The latest frost I remember was once on July 3rd, but can't remember the year.  I do know that my little Blue Spruce trees were all budded.  The buds froze and turned brown, but it didn't do the trees any damage, they just didn't get any new growth that year.

By the way, temperatures only got down to 48 degrees, but there was a pretty good breeze out there.

Summer is coming

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : June 03, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »

did it work weell for you?
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : June 03, 2011, 03:31:20 PM »

Yup!!  Some guy from Fletcher has been down recently and checked it out for me and it worked fine.  I would highly recommend him.

Henry Raymond
Razzle Dazzle

« #3 : June 04, 2011, 06:09:45 AM »

Yup!!  Some guy from Fletcher has been down recently and checked it out for me and it worked fine.  I would highly recommend him.

Kudos Mr Anode!!! :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: