Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:24:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  New Registrations On My Forum
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Registrations On My Forum  ( 3465 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 12, 2011, 08:04:57 PM »

Since I have received about 50 registrations today and I feel these are all non legitimate, I have rejected them all and disabled the registrations, but if you would like to register, send me an e-mail and I will personally register you if you are legitimate.

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : June 13, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »

Thank you, Henry, for keeping the integrity of this site. We appreciate all you do.
fletchtb
: 310

« #2 : June 13, 2011, 04:30:56 PM »

Some forums have the ability to pin a post at the top of the forum regardless of their age. Maybe you could create a sticky post at the top of this section of your forum with information on how to register and the forum guidelines?
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : June 14, 2011, 01:14:19 AM »

mine went through, hehehehehehe
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #4 : June 14, 2011, 06:05:26 AM »

We have a pretty small select group on this forum and really only need a few things that allow me to process your registration.  If you live here in the area or have lived here or have family in the area that is about all that is necessary.  If one things they would enjoy being on or reading the posts, all you need to do is send me an e-mail and I will get back with you.

I have the registration on the most difficult in hopes that the bots can't make it through and that worked for a while, however programmers are getting smarter.  I personally communicate with everyone that joins, so this will make it much simpler.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: