Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:25:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Great Article By Maxx McNall In Tonight's Messenger
« previous next »
: [1]
: Great Article By Maxx McNall In Tonight's Messenger  ( 4568 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 13, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »

Maxx McNall has g great article on the baseball teams winning game last Friday and Ben Kaufman has a lots of photos - I suspect that those papers will be a little short here in town.

Zach Machia (20) leads the Bullets' charge onto the field while catcher Kyle Fielden lifts pitcher Robbie Rinaldo in celebration after BFA-Fairfax won the Division III baseball state championship Friday night at Mountaineers Field in Montpelier. Rinaldo struck out 11, including three Northfield batters in a row to leave the bases loaded in the 4-1 victory. - Ben Kaufman Messenger Photo
« : June 13, 2011, 02:46:53 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
janet
: 51

« #1 : June 13, 2011, 03:58:06 PM »

Thanks for bringing it to our attention Henry. Maxx did a great job on the article and I didn't even notice it was written by him. So nice to see a BFA graduate working for the Messenger.  Keep up the good work Maxx.
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : June 13, 2011, 04:02:03 PM »

one of my classmates wrote for the Messenger 60+ years ago, ended up becoming the Editor of a paper down in Attleboro Mass.  He wrote sports articles also.

Henry Raymond
msm
: 211

« #3 : June 14, 2011, 03:28:23 PM »

Henry,

Any tips on how to access the article via the www.samessenger.com page ?  I see the Celebration photo  --- but can not locate the article ...  written by my nephew-- Mr. Maxx McNall  :-)

Mike M

Henry
Administrator

« #4 : June 14, 2011, 03:35:25 PM »

I will check with Maxx and see if he will allow me to put it up here.  Its a real long article to scan, so I would be extremely happy if he would e-mail me his original, but that will be up to him.

Henry Raymond
msm
: 211

« #5 : June 14, 2011, 03:48:00 PM »

Henry,

I can call/email/fb Maxx directly --  I didn't want to create a to-do for the awesome administrator of this site... :-)

Mike M 
: [1]  
« previous next »
: