Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:52:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Residents Among VTC Practical Nursing Graduates
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Residents Among VTC Practical Nursing Graduates  ( 2736 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 01, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »

RANDOLPH CENTER - Following a rigorous but rewarding three semesters of study, 170 Practical Nursing students graduated from Vermont Technical College on Saturday, June 18. Family and friends celebrated with the graduates as they accepted their certificates at the Randolph Center campus.  The PN graduates are now eligible to apply to take the National Council Licensure Examination for
Practical Nurses and begin working in their field of study.

This year's graduating class came from Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New York. Vermont Tech's nursing education system utilizes a network of satellite campuses that enables students from all over the state and surrounding areas to pursue a practical nursing certificate and still remain in their home area.

Fairfax students among the graduates are, Chelsea C. Clark of Fairfax and Lauren Elizabeth Fielden of Fairfax.  This year's commence-
ment speaker was LeeAnne B. Heeremans, RN, CHPN, an Assistant Nurse Manager at the Veterans Administration (VA) Medical Center in White River Jct.

Congratulations Chelsea and Lauren.

Henry Raymond
K. Greenia
: 17

« #1 : July 01, 2011, 08:06:40 PM »

Another Fairfax graduate of the LPN program was Beth Paquin. Beth also graduated with a 4.0, earning her the VTC 4.0 medallion. Congratulations to all the graduates!!

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : July 01, 2011, 09:17:16 PM »

Thanks Kristen - This information came from The St. Albans Messenger - Sorry about the omission, but that is the only way I get that information or else a correction from people like yourself.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: