Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:28:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Welcome Father Raj
« previous next »
: [1]
: Welcome Father Raj  ( 2343 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 05, 2011, 06:53:02 PM »

Well the photo is a little blurry - Guess I should have taken some more photos, but will get some more at the welcoming after the 11 a.m. Mass for Father Raj this coming Sunday.  Deacon Stephen Ratte poses in front of the altar with Father Raj after the 7 p.m. Mass on Tuesday evening, July 5, 2011.  Raj is the first part of Father's last name.  His first name is Soosai, but I will get that information at a later date.  Deacon Steve was giving him a quick tour and answering a few questions for him, one of the reasons I did not want to hold them up much.

« : July 05, 2011, 08:28:24 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : July 06, 2011, 01:35:34 PM »

I have updated my unofficial St. Luke's Web Site with a photo fo Father Raj that I clipped from Vermont Catholic.  I do hope to get a better photo of him this coming Sunday, but I have family coming, so would appreciate any help in that category that anyone can give me.

I did get his e-mail address and have that up on my St. Luke's Web Site also which is located at:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/stluke/
« : July 06, 2011, 01:38:45 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: