Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:16:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Franklin County History Expo Saturday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Franklin County History Expo Saturday  ( 2130 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : July 07, 2011, 09:48:03 AM »

The Fairfax Historical Society will have a table at the Expo.

FRANKLIN COUNTY HISTORY EXPO

Franklin Town Hall
Main Street, Franklin, VT 05457Franklin's Historic Town Hall on the green Franklin Village

Saturday, July 91:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Ticket Pricing: free!
 Taking a page from the Vermont Historical Society's wildly successful Vermont History Expo ten Franklin County historical society bring displays to this picturesque rural community. A What's In Your Attic table will provide informal appraisals at $5/item otherwise admission to this event is entirely totally free!!
submit your review
ShareThis Print Email this Facebook

Category(ies): Special Events

Neighborhood: Franklin County

Family Friendly: Yes

Ages: Elementary | Teen | 18-20 | 21-29 | 30-39 | 40-49 | 50-59 | 60 and up

Parking: ample on both sides of Main Street in Franklin Village

Directions: From the South: I-89 to Swanton Route 78 East to Highgate Center Route 207 North to Franklin Village.

Sponsors: The Franklin Historical Society The Town of Franklin and all ten participating historical societies!

Organizations: Franklin Historical Society

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: