Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:27:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  New Gallery of the Art in Bloom Festival
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Gallery of the Art in Bloom Festival  ( 6654 )
Scott
: 152

« : July 16, 2011, 04:17:51 PM »

I went down to the Art in Bloom Festival today with my 2 kids. Beautiful day!

I took some snaps of mostly my kids doing stuff since I kinda had to be with them. They, and I had a great time.

The gallery is here. http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/Art-in-Bloom-Festival-2011
« : July 16, 2011, 05:31:34 PM Scott »

Regards,
Scott
Cat

« #1 : July 16, 2011, 04:50:15 PM »

Great pictures & thanks for leaving the Steeple Market pic on the Steeple facebook page.
« : July 16, 2011, 05:02:13 PM Cat »
Scott

« #2 : July 16, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »

No problem. I thought I'd be able to tag you in the photo's....but I guess you can't tag a "Page" only "friends".

Also, I thought I posted on your page, but I was unable to find it, so I'm not sure if it went through. It was.... "It's nice to have local Butchers that knows what they are doing". Please pass on my kudos to team in the meat dept. :)

Regards,
Scott
Cat

« #3 : July 16, 2011, 06:00:59 PM »

No problem. I thought I'd be able to tag you in the photo's....but I guess you can't tag a "Page" only "friends".

Also, I thought I posted on your page, but I was unable to find it, so I'm not sure if it went through. It was.... "It's nice to have local Butchers that knows what they are doing". Please pass on my kudos to team in the meat dept. :)

I did not see that posted on there but I will pass it on to the meat dept. Thanks!
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #4 : July 16, 2011, 08:00:54 PM »

Hi Scott,
So happy you took the photos and pasted them.  I have been attending 60th Class Reunion Festivities last night and today and I have a brunch to go to at Fairfield Pond tomorrow.  I hated to turn on my computer for fear someone would want me to upload some photos of Art in Bloom tonight as I am completely exhausted.  Again, thank you so much for doing that.  You did an outstanding job, I appreciate it so much.

Henry Raymond
Scott

« #5 : July 17, 2011, 07:35:57 AM »

Thanks Henry. You're welcome. :)

Regards,
Scott
slpott
: 457

« #6 : July 17, 2011, 09:30:56 AM »

Scott, thank you so much for taking pictures. I too was way too exhausted to downloand the ones I got. I also want to thank each and everyone of you for making this event so successful. It was a beautiful day and even though attendance was way down this year we were still able to raise $800.00 after expenses. It has been a fun 5 years. We live in a wonderful town. Thank you, Shelly
sue
: 124

« #7 : July 17, 2011, 03:03:30 PM »

Thanks to the Swanson's !!  What a wonderful community service
: [1]  
« previous next »
: