Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:24:04 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fair Worker Killed in Johnson
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fair Worker Killed in Johnson  ( 4282 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : July 20, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE PRESS RELEASE

Employee at Fair Killed in Incident

Detective Sergeant Todd Baxter, Lamoille Outpost - 802-888-2031

Johnson, VT 7/19/2011 – At approximately 3:30PM on July 19 the Lamoille County Sheriff’s Office received a call regarding an accident involving a carnival worker at the Lamoille county field days in Johnson, Vermont. The patient was transported to Copley Hospital by Northern EMS. However, resuscitative efforts were unsuccessful and the victim was pronounced dead while enroute. The Lamoille County Sheriff’s Office requested the assistance of the Vermont State Police.

Detectives from Vermont State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation were dispatched to investigate incident. Through the course of the investigation detectives learned that the victim was setting up for the annual Lamoille Field Days event in Johnson. The victim was working near a large diesel generator when an unknown event caused him to become caught in the generator fan, inflicting massive trauma to the torso.  Foul play is not suspected, at this time. The decedent was transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for an autopsy. The victim’s identity is being withheld pending notification of next-of-kin.

Vermont's Occupational Safety and Health Administration was contacted regarding the incident.

No other information is available at this time, as detectives with the Vermont State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation continues to investigate the incident. When more information becomes available, an updated will be issued.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : July 20, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »

Holy Crap!! that is sad I'm guessing it is the same circus that was here in Fairfax?

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : July 20, 2011, 12:34:15 PM »

NOT THE SAME GROUP !!!

Victim Identified from Lamoille County Field Days Incident

The decedent from Lamoille County Field Days incident was identified as Leonardo Espinabarro Telles, age 40 from Vera Cruz, Mexico.

No other information is available at this time, as detectives with the Vermont State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation continues to investigate the incident. When more information becomes available, an updated will be issued.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: