Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:24:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  George Forsey's Brother Drowns In Waterbury Accident
« previous next »
: [1]
: George Forsey's Brother Drowns In Waterbury Accident  ( 2840 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 19, 2011, 07:55:35 AM »

Daniel D. Forsey

Westford - Daniel Dennis Forsey, 59 passed away following an accident on Friday August 12, 2011. He was born in Jericho, VT on December 10, 1951 son of the late George and Virginia (Atherton) Forsey. Dan graduated from Essex Junction high school class of 1970.

Dan was an outdoorsman, being independent and sharing his opinions with his many friends. His love to fish was evident when his sister took him on a fishing trip around the age of six or seven years old. He caught a fish and thought that he had the world on his fish pole. He would have his backpack, sleeping bag and tent ready to camp, climb mountains or go berry picking. He would travel many miles to find the best berry patch.

He is survived by: his brother George and his wife Phyllis (Bixby) Forsey of Westford; his three sisters: Anne Widrig and husband George of MI; Gloria Garrapy of Underhill; Molly Page of Essex Jct; he also leaves an Uncle Howard Atherton of Keene NH; and an Aunt June Atherton Grand Isle VT; many nieces, nephews and cousins, Michelle McMahon, Jennifer McGuinness, Christine Garrapy, Sheri Page, Geoffrey and Michael Forsey, Bruce Garrapy, Patrick Widrig.

Visiting hours will be held on Sunday August 21, 2011 from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. at A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Essex Chapel. There will be no public funeral services or inurnment held. Memorial contributions in Dan’s memory may be made to the Salvation Army at www.salvationarmy.org. Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Essex Chapel, 57 Main Street, Essex Jct., VT 05452. The family invites you to visit www.awrichfuneralhomes.com to share your memories and online condolences.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : August 19, 2011, 08:07:30 AM »

A Story on Dan Forsey was published in this morning's Burlington Free Press:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20110819/NEWS02/110818034/

Henry Raymond
Razzle Dazzle

« #2 : August 19, 2011, 03:18:37 PM »

Although I never met the man, I thought the BFP article was great...
it made me wish I'd of met him.
May he rest in peace.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: