Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:17:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Enjoying A Relaxing Afternoon On "Ye Old John Deere"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Enjoying A Relaxing Afternoon On "Ye Old John Deere"  ( 2293 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 09, 2011, 08:23:42 AM »

This is just one gorgeous Fall Day.  Going to go down to the 11 a.m. Mass and when I get home, hop on my John Deere Riding Mower and casually mow the lawn.  This is just one of those beautiful days where I want to get outside, but not really do a heck of a lot and riding around the lawn sounds just perfect to me.

This sort of day also helps one appreciate all we have.  It is my favorite time of year.  My mother & dad's anniversary was October 5th and each year used to get them to go outside and have their photo taken in front of our Hydrangea Bush.  It was just the perfect setting.  October 19th was also Maryann's Birthday.  While I am riding around this afternoon, I will be thinking of all the wonderful times in my life I have had - One has to do that from time to time and this will be the perfect day to do it.

Henry Raymond
mirjo
: 785

« #1 : October 10, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »

You need to install a "like" button! :-)

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
: [1]  
« previous next »
: