Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 17, 2024, 10:19:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Scully - Gardner Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Scully - Gardner Wedding  ( 2418 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 26, 2011, 07:55:29 AM »

Scully - Gardner - Ms. Belinda Gardner and Mr. Keith Gallup, of Fairfax, wish to announce the wedding of their son, Jessy Gardner, to Casandra Scully, daughter of Miles and Wendy Scully of Winooski.

The ceremony with close family members was held in Philadelphia on Saturday, Aug. 27th, under the presence of Hurricane Irene. Later, may brave friends enjoyed the celebration under the ever-threatening presence of “Irene” and in a timely fashion, retreated to their respective safe shelters, all being promised by the bride a first-year epic anniversary party to trump Irene’s wrath.

The bride wore a long, lightly tinted Celtic style floor-length gown and was flanked by beautifully arranged Vermont flowers, as requested by the bride. Both bride and groom pledged their marriage in this double ring ceremony to weather their marriage, regardless of the fury of any storm.

Jessy and Casandra are graduates of the University of Vermont, and Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. Jessy is an Occupational Therapist at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, and Casandra is enrolled in the Nursing Practitioner program at Thomas Jefferson.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: