Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:27:35 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Fire Dispatched To North Road In Fletcher
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Fire Dispatched To North Road In Fletcher  ( 2823 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 11, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »

Fairfax Fire has been dispatched to North Road in Fletcher for an unattended Field Fire

Henry Raymond
K. Greenia
: 17

« #1 : November 11, 2011, 06:03:03 PM »

With this much wind, that is never good.

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #2 : November 11, 2011, 08:10:09 PM »

now you have to understand the feud going on here ,xxx xxxxx owns the land were the brush was burning well the neighbor across the road says otherwise (he is from another place }so every time xxx tries to burn the brush from logging the good person calls the fire dept. or police. the last time xxx was spreading lime on the fields and the guy started complaining about the fumes from the tractor..........and so on

Ed, I edited the name out of your post so we wouldn't get into problems here - hope you don't mind - Henry
« : November 11, 2011, 09:09:57 PM Henry »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: