Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 12:55:52 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Gasoline Is $3.32 In Essex Center
« previous next »
: [1]
: Gasoline Is $3.32 In Essex Center  ( 3699 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 23, 2011, 07:30:19 AM »

Had to go down to Hannafords in Essex Center yesterday and noticed that gasoline was $3.32 a gallon at the Mobil Station where Ehlers RV used to be.  Normally by my gas in Fairfax, but was right there, plus gas prices are still running at $3.48 - $3.49 a gallon, so took advantage of the .16 per gallon saving.

Heard on the news the other night that gas was probably the lowest now that it will be for a while as the price is going up again - They gave some reason, but didn't pay any attention to it.

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #1 : November 23, 2011, 07:45:38 AM »

... gas was probably the lowest now that it will be for a while...

Until summer of 2012- an election year.  Fuel prices have been dipping in election years in recent history.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Dick Brown
: 414

« #2 : November 23, 2011, 08:25:25 AM »

Henry    The major oil companies are using excuse # 97 now for for future gasoline price increases......i.e.  ......not enough gallons being consumed by the public , so the increase will satisfy the profit margin for the shareholders' investments ( it's for our own good , of course. ) who take the real risk on drilling ( see page 43 of the BP Manual ) . Yesterday it was 3.239 on one side of the Rt. 41 bridge and 4 cents higher on the south side , both prices from a Circle K franchise  .......... ( Excuse # 21....charge what consumers will pay ??????
Vtsharon
: 25

« #3 : November 23, 2011, 09:29:49 AM »

Around the NH seacoast we are seeing prices around $3.21 for a low, hope the trend continues!
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #4 : November 23, 2011, 09:39:36 AM »

I always look forward to filling my tank when I am near your house Sharon!  Always a better price!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: