Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 02:05:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Rescue Responding To Motor Vehicle Accident
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Rescue Responding To Motor Vehicle Accident  ( 2839 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 20, 2011, 06:50:50 AM »

Fairfax Rescue is responding to the Westford-Milton Road off from Rte 128 for a motor vehicle accident - Lots of black ice on the road - Unknown injuries

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 20, 2011, 07:38:39 AM »

No serious injuries - nobody had to be transported

Henry Raymond
trussell
: 870

« #2 : December 20, 2011, 08:56:00 AM »

That's always a very slippery section of road... Please be careful when traveling on it!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Judi
: 508

« #3 : December 20, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »

I just got a ride home after doing a 360 into a ditch on Woods Hollow Rd., black ice is terrible and very scary. I came within a foot of a very large tree so I am counting my blessings. 
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #4 : December 20, 2011, 12:15:54 PM »

Thank the heavens......... and for the non-injury woods Hollow off-roading venture - hopefully the car is ok too.  A few years back I was coming home late night from Burlington - it was raining in b-town - i decided to take Woods hollow home from essex - i wound up getting stuck on the hill on the essex side of the Bog/marshland.  I was spinning tires and slowly makign progress - 2 teenage boys emerged from the darkness and pushed me up onto the straight away where i could drive - then they disappeared into the night again.
Unfortunately - as soon as i started down the hill towards the marshland - it was a roller coaster ride - managed to put the car smoothly off the road though on the right.  had to walk home to Goose Pond though - slipping and sliding at 2:30 a.m.  NOT FUN - especially it being pitch black on Woods hollow - and then havign to walk on 128 with cars going way to fast for the conditions..... scary stuff.
    I almost took woods hollow this a.m. too - but decided against it because of that very night x amoutn of years ago......

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: