Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:23:34 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Temperatures Drop To -18 Below Zero Last Night
« previous next »
: [1]
: Temperatures Drop To -18 Below Zero Last Night  ( 2091 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 16, 2012, 08:03:21 AM »

Well, the temperatures have now risen to -9 below zero after hitting a low of -18 below zero during the night.  Looks like temperatures will rise into the 20s today and remain in the 20s over night as we prepare for a dusting of a few inches of snow over the next few days.  Looks like it will be nice this weekend for Mary Kay's trip home from Connecticut on Friday.

Had a nice visit from my Grandson who spent the night last night as he prepares for his second semester at UVM.  It was great to see him.  Hardly seems possible he will be celebrating his 19th Birthday next month.  We chatted until about 1 a.m.  I will be bringing him back down to his dorm later today.

A nice bright sunshine out there that makes it look warmer than it is - Have a great day everyone

Henry Raymond
sue
: 124

« #1 : January 16, 2012, 09:17:39 AM »

Minus 34 in the village
: [1]  
« previous next »
: