Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:28:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Rescue Responding To North Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Rescue Responding To North Fairfax  ( 2117 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 17, 2012, 02:08:09 PM »

A lifeline call has been toned out for an elderly female who has fallen - Might be a good time to mention that if you live alone, lifeline is a good thing to have.  I have a medic alert that I wear whenever I go down stairs or am doing something that if I fell I would want to get help.  Mine cost me around $300 a year and as long as I am 7 to 800 feet from my house phone, it will notifiy someone who will call 911 for me - The people that respond, I believe are in Massachusetts.  They were used several times when Maryann was alive and I found it beneficial for her to have.  I have kept it, so my kids don't worry about me being here alone by myself.

Henry Raymond
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : January 17, 2012, 06:20:41 PM »

big brother knows your every move now
: [1]  
« previous next »
: