Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:25:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Boissoneault - Howrigan Engagement
« previous next »
: [1]
: Boissoneault - Howrigan Engagement  ( 3518 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 22, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »

Cheryl & Mark Ledoux, of Swanton, and Kent Boissoneault, of Fairfax, are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Chellsey Rae Boissoneault, to Samuel Whiting Howrigan, son of Mary Howrigan of Fairfield & the late Raymond Howrigan.

Chellsey is a 2011 graduate of the University of Vermont; she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Political Science, and a minor of Sociology. She is currently employed at Chow!Bella.

Samuel is a 2005 graduate of Paul Smith’s College; he graduated with an Associate’s of Applied Arts and Sciences in Surveying Technology. He is currently employed by Fox Hill Maples.

The wedding is scheduled for August 2012, at their home in Fairfield.
« : March 01, 2012, 07:41:05 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : March 01, 2012, 07:41:39 AM »

The above photo & write up appeared in The St. Albans Messenger

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: