Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:18:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Going To Check Out The Chicken Pie Supper Tonight
« previous next »
: [1]
: Going To Check Out The Chicken Pie Supper Tonight  ( 1919 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 29, 2012, 03:19:58 PM »

I was watching Across The Fence this past week and they flashed up on the screen that St. Thomas Parish in Underhill Center was having a Chicken Pie Supper on Sunday, January 29, 2012 from 4pm to 6:30pm.  Sounds good to me and hopefully it will be as good as our Fairfax & Fletcher people put on.  It will get me out of the house, temperature is not bad out and I shouldn't hit much traffic between here and Underhill Center.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 29, 2012, 05:17:54 PM »

Just got back from Underhill Center - Very well organized - Cost was by donation- It was served Buffet Style, all you could eat.  There were Mashed Potatoes, Biscuits, Chicken & Gravy, Carrots, Cranberry Sauce, Cole Slaw and Apple Crisp & Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert.  I happened to sit down at a table where another IBM Retiree was sitting, so on top of a great meal, also enjoyed reminiscing about the old days - It was well worth the half hour trip.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: