Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 23, 2024, 06:21:29 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Great News For The Fairfax Seniors
« previous next »
: [1]
: Great News For The Fairfax Seniors  ( 2500 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 19, 2012, 01:59:02 PM »

Elaine Kirkpatrick called me today and told me that Pierre from the Steeple Market will be preparing the meal for the Senior Citizens on the First & Third Tuesdays of each month.  Our next Senior Luncheon is going to be this coming Tuesday, February 21, 2012.  Things are going to have to be a bit different in that Pierre will prepare the meal and deliver it and the seniors will have to work out serving it themselves, so those able to help will have to pitch in to do that.  Those not able to get around that well, we will make sure they are taken care of.

It is going to be an experiment, but those of you that have attended the meals in the past know that we already have a number of people who work to put the meal on which includes setting up the tables and washing the dishes and cleaning up afterwards.  Lets hope for the best and I will let you know how it goes.  Thanks to Pierre, the cooking will be done - We just have to take care of the rest.  The meal will still be $4 for Seniors and $5 for those who have not yet reached Senior Status.

SENIOR LUNCHEON

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2012

12 NOON AT THE FIRE STATION IN FAIRFAX

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : February 20, 2012, 12:13:43 PM »

Great news!!!  WTG Steeple Market for stepping up and helping the Senior luncheon to continue!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : February 21, 2012, 08:57:02 AM »

Don't forget that today is the Seniors Luncheon at the Fairfax Fire Station - Steeple Market will be preparing the meal and if I remember right, Elaine told me the meal was Beef Stew

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: