Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:25:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Susan Kuehn Dies At The Age Of 57
« previous next »
: [1]
: Susan Kuehn Dies At The Age Of 57  ( 3261 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 02, 2012, 03:38:53 PM »

SUSAN KUEHN

Susan Kuehn, 57, passed away on Tuesday, February 28th at home with her loving husband of 30 years, Robert Kuehn. She left us after a four year battle with leukemia, and the many hopes, unexpected changes, and ups and downs of a life with cancer. Along with her husband, she is remembered by her son Jesse, daughter Robin, and new daughter-in-law Christy, as well as many friends that all loved her dearly.

The Kuehn family moved to Fairfax in the summer of 1994. While her children were in school, Susan was a cheerful participant as a classroom assistant and as a volunteer with Boy Scout troop 853.

When Susan was diagnosed in 2008, she decided that she was going to continue to live her life the way she chose, come what may. She continued to build her home business creating baby shower gifts, and she participated in crafts fairs all around the region. She loved spending time with the other crafters in her community, as well as creating a variety of creative things at home. She loved taking walks near her home, and visiting friends all over the region. She was most excited to be at her son's wedding, which took place in California on February 18th. Thankfully, she was able to be there, and had a wonderful time dancing and celebrating.

Susan chose to make an anatomical donation to the University of Vermont School of Medicine. There will be a memorial service in the form of a Convocation of Thanks for her family in the spring. If you would like to make a contribution in her memory, please consider the American Red Cross who helped her to be happy and energetic throughout her illness, or Fairfax Rescue for all the hard work they do.

Expressions of condolence may be mailed to:

175 Meade Road,

Fairfax VT 05454
« : March 02, 2012, 04:12:39 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: