Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 05:18:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wendell King, Brother To Delmar Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wendell King, Brother To Delmar Passes Away  ( 2185 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 08, 2007, 04:02:37 PM »

WENDELL EARL KING

MILTON — Wendell Earl King, 83, passed away peacefully Wednesday, March 7, 2007, in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, with his family by his side. Wendell was born in Fletcher on Sept. 14, 1923, the son of Fred and Charlotte (Cox) King. On Aug. 24, 1946, he married Rose Marie Dewyea. Together they made their home in Milton. Rose predeceased him May 30, 1984. Wendell worked for 40 years as a lineman for Central Vermont Public Service in St. Albans. He is survived by his four children and their spouses, Sandra Emond and her husband Ken of Ocala, Fla., and North Hero, Deborah Blanchard and her husband Chuck of Swanton, Bruce King and his wife Sue of Milton, and Michael King and his wife Evelyn of Cambridge; by 14 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; his sister Audrey Towne and her husband Don of Milton; his brother Delmar of Cambridge, Doug and his wife Norma of East Berkshire, Bernard and his wife Joan of Maryland; his sister-in-law Gloria (Dewyea) Curcio and her husband Barry of Shirley, Mass.; several nieces, nephews and good friends. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose, two infant children, Richard and Bonnie, his sisters Beryle Tabor and Dot Wagner, his brothers Foster, Harlan, Neil and Malcolm King. Wendell's family would like to extend heartfelt thanks to everyone who cared for Wendell through these past several weeks at Fletcher Allen Health Care. For those who wish, memorials in Wendell's name may be made to the Milton Rescue, 43 Bombardier Road, Milton, VT 05468. A graveside service will be held in St. Ann's Cemetery in the spring. Visiting hours will be held Saturday, March 10, from 1 to 4 p.m. in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.[/b]
« : March 08, 2007, 04:06:07 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: