Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:29:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  We Complain About Cold Weather, But Check This Photo
« previous next »
: [1]
: We Complain About Cold Weather, But Check This Photo  ( 2008 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 09, 2007, 09:48:45 AM »

Hi All,

A friend of mine down at The Villages in Florida sent me this photo of his house after the Tornado on February 2, 2007 -- His note below the photo shows he still has a sense of humor:

"Thought that I would let you see the latest in Florida open air roof designs. You will notice there is a golf cart in the middle of this mess that I will let go "real cheap". They will soon start tearing the house down and we will start over from the ground up."

They were in the house when the Tornado Hit and got into a closet.  Tom came out a little too early and did get a few bruises, but they are both fine.  Guess the one thing you need to do in Tornado Country is build strong closets.
« : March 09, 2007, 09:52:30 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: