Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 02:24:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  I Drive Into Town & All Hell Breaks Loose
« previous next »
: [1]
: I Drive Into Town & All Hell Breaks Loose  ( 2679 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 09, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »

Hi All,

Was headed down to the Town Office to get a question answered.  As I got to the intersection of Fletcher Road and Route 104 with siren screaming a pickup truck comes up the road from towards Steeple Market.  After it passed headed down Maple Street and saw Mike Cain headed up the hill beyond the Covered Bridge.  Appeared to be something going on at the school with a bunch of kids, many with no jackets standing out in the front yard in the near zero temperature.

While up the road on Hunt Street, more students shivering and Mr. Daniels without a hat waited as the fire truck came down the street.

Believe it was an accidental alarm, so all is well.

Now what did I come down here for??

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : March 10, 2007, 07:24:57 PM »

That is way funny, Henry!

I have a weird sense of humor and it seems you do to.

When you said Maple Street I expected the worse, but then remembered that my relatives are out of there.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: