Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 07:25:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Could This Be Some Kind Of Scam
« previous next »
: [1]
: Could This Be Some Kind Of Scam  ( 3728 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 08, 2012, 08:17:35 AM »

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail with a check for $46.48 in it.  From what I understand, it is payment for some Class Action Suit and has to do with some medications I purchased between August 2001 and January 23, 2009.  It does not say what medication it was and the check looks legitimate.  I have scanned the letter and pasted it below - Anyone aware of any problems I might get myself into if I cash this check??  Lots of people out there scamming Old People, so thought I would throw this out there for some advice - Or does anybody know someone I should contact to see if it is a scam??

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : June 08, 2012, 10:46:21 AM »

Just call the number in the next to the last paragraph and you will find out if they are legit!!
trussell
: 870

« #2 : June 08, 2012, 11:46:58 AM »

You could also do a Google search.  I've found that to be very effective to check up on telemarketers, etc.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : June 08, 2012, 12:26:44 PM »

Unless you were in a union listed on the court docs.

Carpenter
Teamster
Teacher

http://www.mckessonawpsettlement.com/PDFs/SupplementalDistributionOrder.pdf
: [1]  
« previous next »
: