Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 04:29:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Happy St. Patty's Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Happy St. Patty's Day  ( 2008 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 17, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »

Hi All,

Well, Friday we were smelling spring as earlier in the week sugarmakers were boiling -- Last night's snow storm, we got only 10 inches here on the Fletcher Road while down in Bellows Falls, my daughter told me they got 18 inches, was definitely not sugar snow.  It was light and fluffy.  The one nice thing is we know it won't last as come this Thursday, Friday and Saturday we are expecting temperatures up in the mid to upper 40s.

Below are a couple of St. Patrick's Day photos I took on the ramp, looking out in my back yard at about 7 p.m.
Didn't use a flash as there was light snow still falling -- Absolutely beautiful and truly very peaceful up here in the North Country:

[/b]
« : March 17, 2007, 06:24:12 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: